NameSilo

domain IMIN.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Chowder

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Reseller: mid 4-figures
End-user: It depends :)

•••
Hi

nice two word/ 4 letter.com

imo...

•••
•••
•••
•••
It’s only dealing with serious people. Please move on.

•••
Very nice LLLL, and nice VCVC, and nice pronounceable, and all premium letters, and repeating letters, and starts with that nice 'i' + 'min' can mean a ton of things, and possibly the best use is as the phrase "I'm in!" Means count me in, I'm joining, I'm part of this, I'm going along, I'm hired, I made it, I'm in the club, I succeeded... well, it's got a ton of things going for it.

In a reseller auction I think investors would pay in the $4K - 7K range. I'm being conservative; those auctions are crazy these days, so they might bid considerably higher, even into end-user pricing territory.

For the right end user, I think a minimum of $8K, and that's on a 'bad day'. On a good day, right end user with big pockets, this is a low $xx,xxx domain, let's say 10K - 20K. On a great day, perfect end user, maybe to mid $xx,xxx, 40K - 60K range.

So many uses. Real attractive name. Hard to narrow down a definitive price range because there are a lot of hidden meanings and uses to this one. Very versatile. Might have a hard time selling it for 10K, or a big corp might swoop in and pay 100K. Kind of a wild-card domain.

Congrats and good luck.

•••
There are a couple of companies using IMIN letters. They could be your potential end users.
It's not easy to appraise for reseller price but you could hit high by contacting these companies.

•••
Appreciate the professional feedback!!

•••
Very nice LLLL, and nice VCVC, and nice pronounceable, and all premium letters, and repeating letters, and starts with that nice 'i' + 'min' can mean a ton of things, and possibly the best use is as the phrase "I'm in!" Means count me in, I'm joining, I'm part of this, I'm going along, I'm hired, I made it, I'm in the club, I succeeded... well, it's got a ton of things going for it.

In a reseller auction I think investors would pay in the $4K - 7K range. I'm being conservative; those auctions are crazy these days, so they might bid considerably higher, even into end-user pricing territory.

For the right end user, I think a minimum of $8K, and that's on a 'bad day'. On a good day, right end user with big pockets, this is a low $xx,xxx domain, let's say 10K - 20K. On a great day, perfect end user, maybe to mid $xx,xxx, 40K - 60K range.

So many uses. Real attractive name. Hard to narrow down a definitive price range because there are a lot of hidden meanings and uses to this one. Very versatile. Might have a hard time selling it for 10K, or a big corp might swoop in and pay 100K. Kind of a wild-card domain.

Congrats and good luck.
Appreciate your thoughtful comments!!

•••
$725 to $2.1k = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
is it LmLn or imin

Last edited:
•••
•••
Taken in 158 extensions as per dotdb.

Highly brandable VCVC

I wouldn't sell it for anything less than 15-20k reseller and 50k+ end user price.

Its a rare beautiful domain. Good luck. Patience is key in domains.

•••
•••
Nice domain! I'd say $5k+ for sure :)

•••
Refreshing to see a good domain here every now and then.
I'd expect potential future buyers in the $40K - $100K range, though it may take several years for the right party to show up.
Do not settle for lower offers unless you really need the liquidity.
In that case I'd expect a quick sale at $10K.
Squadhelp would probably valuate this at $150K+, though they tend to overprice imo. Could be worth a try though. With lots of patience, the right marketing and some luck you might have a nice payday eventually.

•••
Refreshing to see a good domain here every now and then.
I'd expect potential future buyers in the $40K - $100K range, though it may take several years for the right party to show up.
Do not settle for lower offers unless you really need the liquidity.
In that case I'd expect a quick sale at $10K.
Squadhelp would probably valuate this at $150K+, though they tend to overprice imo. Could be worth a try though. With lots of patience, the right marketing and some luck you might have a nice payday eventually.
No one liked my appraisal that I gave him yesterday. as I said earlier it can be sold for like $159,000

•••
Great domain.

It's worth several thousand reseller, and probably (5) figures to an end user.

It could be worth even more to the right end user.

Brad

•••
$7,500 with 154 extension gone, that’s 153 potential customers.

•••
I would not let it go for less than XX,XXX

Great name, good luck

•••
7 figure definitely, Hold this name.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back