Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

I'm The Broker

NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Yakov_

Established Member
Impact
0
I can broker your 5 or 6 figure domains if they worth that.
I suppose I'm the most effective private broker there is.

- I brokered a number of names including but not limited to CellularPhones.com for 6 figures, grandcasino.com for 5 figures, beat.com for 5 figures etc.

- Average amount of time it takes me to broker your domain is 24 hours.

- DomainNameBroker.com belongs to me.

Why I can broker domains so effectively is because I have hundreds of contacts who understand value of domains and have money to spend.

Comission rate is 10%.

Requirement: Must be a generic, valuable domain name with at least some traffic and a reasonable price.

PM me or email at [email protected]
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back