Dynadot

I'm Sad

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I just graduated from high school yesterday, and next friday is my 18th birthday. It's all happening so fast. I'm not a student, and I'm not a kid no more. :|

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
...but you still dress up as a clown, cute.

•••
I don't dress up as a clown for nothing. It is an online satire for me. I have always been looked at as being a future serial killer, and just fell in love with the masks. I where it when I take pictures, videos, etc. You don't know me, so don't judge me

•••
I don't dress up as a clown for nothing. It is an online satire for me. I have always been looked at as being a future serial killer, and just fell in love with the masks. I where it when I take pictures, videos, etc. You don't know me, so don't judge me

well replied B-)

•••
I still have a year or so left until I graduate high school. I can't wait until I get out of that concentration camp.

•••
I still have a year or so left until I graduate high school. I can't wait until I get out of that concentration camp.

ye i feel the same way only it'll probably be a bid sad when i graduate :cy:

•••
haha....

I would hate to be in high school at the age of 18, Proud to be British ;)

Sean

•••
haha....

I would hate to be in high school at the age of 18, Proud to be British ;)

Sean

Isn't high school in america the same as sixthfom + highschool here, so at sixthform you're basically in the equivalent?

•••
Some 17/18 year olds go to college; which could only be a few days a week if that.

•••
Isn't high school in america the same as sixthfom + highschool here, so at sixthform you're basically in the equivalent?

ye basically, if you choose to go to sixthform (which i didnt, its too much like school)

sean

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back