Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

I'm going to be a Daddy

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Hi everyone

Thought I better share the exciting news that I'm going to be a dad next year. My wife is now about 11 weeks pregnant and at this stage the baby is due on May 8th next year.

I will be sure to update once we have ultra sound scans and share some pictures once born.

Can't wait to start teaching it cricket & tennis :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What a good news.. Congratulations to you buddy! send regards to the wife also:D
 
0
•••
AussieDomainer said:
No firm names in mind yet, still plenty of time to check the availability of .com's :p
congrats man! :tu:

Having a child is awesome!

We have a 6 month old and I regged his <firstname>tube.com to make a vid blog!
 
0
•••
NameCharger said:
congrats man! :tu:

Having a child is awesome!

We have a 6 month old and I regged his <firstname>tube.com to make a vid blog!


That sounds like a good idea.
Update us for sure.

and congrats !!!!! :hehe:

I have two daughters and a granddaughter .... :hearts:
 
0
•••
AussieDomainer said:
Hi everyone

Thought I better share the exciting news that I'm going to be a dad next year. My wife is now about 11 weeks pregnant and at this stage the baby is due on May 8th next year.

I will be sure to update once we have ultra sound scans and share some pictures once born.

Can't wait to start teaching it cricket & tennis :)

congratulations to you and your family , i wish you all good luck ,

Tv
 
0
•••
Congrats ,

Ill be a father in 2009 too. :)
 
0
•••
Congrats Aussie! I'll become a dad as well in March of 09' (a boy)!
 
0
•••
Congrats :)
 
0
•••
Give him/her an IDN name.... the birthcertificate would be wild!

Congrats!!
 
0
•••
MJ said:
Give him/her an IDN name.... the birthcertificate would be wild!

Congrats!!

:lol: I don't think I'm game to suggest that one to my wife!
 
0
•••
congrat! you might as well sell all your domains to me for reg fee, since you won't have the time to manage them in the future ;)
 
0
•••
Takwa said:
congrat! you might as well sell all your domains to me for reg fee, since you won't have the time to manage them in the future ;)

Quite the opposite, gotta have domains so I can teach the baby the family business. In fact, here in Australia the Government gives you a lump sum payment of $5,000 once the baby is born (called the "baby bonus"). Could be a great starting capital for the baby's future domain empire :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back