Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

I'm an SEO guy...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

comicsans

Established Member
Impact
6
But trying to learn more about domain snatching and I think domaining is fascinating though I don't know much about it. Excited to learn more about it and figure out how to get domains with great link profiles :D Not sure if that is frowned upon or what the opinion is

Anyway, this forum looks great.
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello and welcome to this wonderful community - NamePros!
 
1
•••
Hey there comicsans, welcome to the forum!
 
2
•••
Hello and welcome! You're in SEO and you're not already in that game ;)? Well better late than never :D - enjoy!
 
1
•••
Lol I'm in that game bro. I have a large PBN and rank like a boss, I just want to find alternative methods. Sick of GoDaddy auction prices
 
0
•••
(FYI, I'm not a "bro" :).)

BTW, it is frowned upon to discuss things here which would offend the sensibilities of the G. gods, but talking expired domains and drop catching is OK (it is a domain forum, after all!) ;).
 
1
•••
(FYI, I'm not a "bro" :).)

BTW, it is frowned upon to discuss things here which would offend the sensibilities of the G. gods, but talking expired domains and drop catching is OK (it is a domain forum, after all!) ;).

Haha sounds fair enough to me
 
0
•••
Welcome!
 
1
•••
You''ve sure come to the right place to learn more :)
 
1
•••
Welcome
 
0
•••
Get well soon!
 
0
•••
hey friend, welcome
 
1
•••
with gd you take over the bkl+pr+creation date remains vs a reset like it does with a drop. With the new google algo (new as in good ol panda) a drop really kills off lots of benefits.

Welcome to namepros, I am a new comer myself to this forum and have learned lots!
 
1
•••
Glad you're here with us. Welcome!
 
1
•••
First lesson of Seo ………dont spam people because they will just block your emails, good luck
 
1
•••
Welcome to Namepros :)
 
1
•••
Welcome to the NP Forum. Go to different sections in this forum and try to grab as much info you want.

I Give my all Thanks to Namepros for whatever I am doing (+ve) in Domain Bizz.. Everyone around is so helpful.. See you around Frequently.
 
0
•••
hey, welcome to right place. i hope, you will learn more knowledge and i m also seo executive.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back