Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

IE div problem & site check

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

saltywater

New Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I've been re-coding my website to make it more accessible (see old version here: http://www.saltywater.co.uk/bandinfo/index.php ).

It's gone pretty well except in IE where the right column of the content sometimes doesn't show (unless I highlight it).
www.saltywater.co.uk/gear/index.php

Can anyone see why that is happening?

Also, can any suggest any other improvements on the coding before I implement the new code into all the other pages?

Thanks,
James
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Works fine here in both browsers.
 
0
•••
Worked ok for me in IE6. btw heard rave reviews about this band, from a guy in Utah!
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back