IT.COM

idn.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vip-ip

Account Closed
Impact
Perfect letters and a perfect extention for a domain related web-site - dropping tomorrow. What will the final bid be, do you think? ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not like it's any secret, and besides, anyone with the $ is already at the party ;)

I guarantee it at least hits $4,500 (just wait and see ;) ).

-Allan

•••
I usually search for 3 letter .nets and backorder them thru GoDaddy.... if I'm successful at backordering, I just wish that the Backorder fairy gives me the lucky ticket (1 out of around 10,000, I believe?) to grab it ;)

•••
Still no auction...
4:19 Eastern Time, and no love from the Snap-folk.

•••
seriously where the heck is it-it will be on snapnames right?

•••
Snapnames will catch it, no doubt. Godaddy usually only succeeds in catching .info and .us domains.

•••
edder said:
Snapnames will catch it, no doubt. Godaddy usually only succeeds in catching .info and .us domains.
godaddy catches nothing...

•••
•••
so if you reg st snapnames and place a bid you have a chance of picking this puppy up?

•••
pool.com have been fairly good recently, they did have a bad few months or so but recently they have been good for me.

•••
1rrr1 said:
godaddy catches nothing...

Has Pool.com really more chance than Godaddy.com to grab a dot.info?

•••
As what I heard Poll has more chances

•••
Its registered with Network Solutions... It will be passed over to Snapnames.com for auction when it expires automatically by the agreement they have.

They dont even catch the names, their service has agreements with major registrars allowing them to auction off their dropping domains!

Snapnames.com = Rubbish.

•••
So Ive never placed a bid at snap names for something like this. I just did for this domain, so now whats the process. How is the timeline? - when snapdomain gets it, how long till the auction goes on?

•••
Active auction on snapnames

TopSatelliteRadio.co said:
So Ive never placed a bid at snap names for something like this. I just did for this domain, so now whats the process. How is the timeline? - when snapdomain gets it, how long till the auction goes on?

The three-day auction has started on snapnames. The current bid is $260.

•••
oh wow you're right- that just changed, I guess my 250$ bid wasnt the highest! :) GL guys

Wow ok, this is really cool. :) So do you guys think this domain is worth over $1000?

•••
idn.net $260.00 $60.00 Outbid! seesawgame 2d 23h 31m

Like I said:

Me said:
I guarantee it at least hits $4,500 (just wait and see ;) ).

-Allan :gl:

•••
I guess we'll see...
Any goood strategies to get these domains?

-Scott

•••
TopSatelliteRadio.co said:
I guess we'll see...
Any goood strategies to get these domains?

-Scott

Bid higher than everyone else does. </sarcasm>

Bid already up to $343.

-Allan :gl:

•••
@ $343.00 just an hour in.

these people must be literally kicking themselves for letting names like this go.

-Steve

•••
no im wondering if there is anyway to get these other than backordering and then going to auction?

over $1,000 now!

•••
IDN on the .net , I can see this possibly going to $xx,xxx :!:

•••
$1,150.00

Just six hours in :o

-Steve

•••
Im actually quite confused why this domain has been released, because the domain is set to expire on 11-oct-2006... which is quite far from now

Do you think that the owner or someone on their behalf has clicked the button which makes the domain name expire? Or has asked for it to be released?

•••
Jiblob said:
Im actually quite confused why this domain has been released, because the domain is set to expire on 11-oct-2006... which is quite far from now

Do you think that the owner or someone on their behalf has clicked the button which makes the domain name expire? Or has asked for it to be released?
11-Oct-2006 is the date the registrar's sponsorship of the domain name registration in the registry is currenty set to expire. If you look at the whois information you will find that Network Solutions has reserved the domain and is on REGISTRAR-HOLD. So the domain is in limbo right now. When the name dropped, snapnames who has an agreement with Network Solutions, grabbed it and put it on auction.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back