Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain idii dot net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicoSuave

Established Member
Impact
0
I just grabbed idii,net at snapnames a few days ago.

How much do you guys think it´s worth? Thanks!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
ChicoSuave said:
I just grabbed idii,net at snapnames a few days ago.

How much you guys do you think it´s worth? Thanks!
I just sold IITI.net for $75 here a week or so ago, so I'd say it's probably up to about $100 reseller at the moment.

Nice name!
 
0
•••
Hey Dag, that's great to know! Thanks, and congrats for your sale! :hehe:
 
0
•••
Mid$XXx counting the traffic and decent ranks. Good luck
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back