domain iDailyNews.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

masker

New Member
Impact
0
Couple of questions about the name iDailyNews.com

1) Please give me your best estimate of what you think the value of this domain is if I sell it as is without any listings in the search engines VS putting up anything just to get it listed

2)What kind of site do you think I should create that will enhance the value of this domain if I can manage to get it listed? (Nothing too fancy here as I don't have the tech knowlegde to create anything other than plain ole static html websites.)

Thanks in advance for your replies,

"masker"
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$0 - Regfee. I just really cant see i fitting in well with DailyNews althrough it could be worth more if it was a Personal News Website where people could select personalized news feeds?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back