Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ICKY.NET your Appraisals Please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

medsites

Established Member
Impact
0
ICKY.NET 16 Years Old 4 letters Domain, Dictionary One Word

Your Appraisals Please
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Last edited:
1
•••
bump
 
0
•••
Mid $xxx, cool name but the .net saps a lot of its branding strength.


Frank
 
0
•••
I think it's very valuable... Any pronounceable 4 letter .net is valuable, but this one has the added value of actually meaning something too. I could see this becoming a website with funny/icky pictures. Those sort of websites get alot of traffic, so if it was built up and had some traffic+revenue from ads, I think it would sell in the xxxx range comfortably.
 
0
•••
I think it's very valuable... Any pronounceable 4 letter .net is valuable, but this one has the added value of actually meaning something too. I could see this becoming a website with funny/icky pictures. Those sort of websites get alot of traffic, so if it was built up and had some traffic+revenue from ads, I think it would sell in the xxxx range comfortably.
Thanks for your professional analysis.
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
$xx to low $xxx for a fast sale

Mid $xxx to low $x,xxx patient (or more if lucky.

Although uncetain when or even not ensured, just supposing you find a enduser that really want it

Good luck!
 
0
•••
I agree with low $x,xxx in the long term - could take a few years to sell.

.net is fine for the type of site that shares stuff from the net, as would be the most obvious use for Icky.net.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back