Michelle Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 11,216 Sep 10, 2005 467 views 6 replies #1 Yes I know its a .info and I know its got an "s" but any ideas :tu: ibot is tm'd in japan and for .info I think the s is better Just me :D
Yes I know its a .info and I know its got an "s" but any ideas :tu: ibot is tm'd in japan and for .info I think the s is better Just me :D
barefoottech Aussie MINISITE KingTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 456 Sep 10, 2005 #2 It is An info and it does have a "s" on the end But Woman ,what was you thinkng putting a "BOT" in the middle Bloody Brilliant Best name you have . $xx mid to $xx High to right Buyer
It is An info and it does have a "s" on the end But Woman ,what was you thinkng putting a "BOT" in the middle Bloody Brilliant Best name you have . $xx mid to $xx High to right Buyer
Michelle Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 11,216 Sep 10, 2005 #5 Thanks guys have already had an offer by email :kickass: Think bots are gonna be big :D
tipsfromthetop Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 34 Sep 10, 2005 #6 Grats Mellow i told you, i was impressed with your ease at picking this domain lark up hope the sale goes well
Grats Mellow i told you, i was impressed with your ease at picking this domain lark up hope the sale goes well
Michelle Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 11,216 Sep 11, 2005 #7 tipsfromthetop said: Grats Mellow i told you, i was impressed with your ease at picking this domain lark up hope the sale goes well Click to expand... awwwww :loveyou:
tipsfromthetop said: Grats Mellow i told you, i was impressed with your ease at picking this domain lark up hope the sale goes well Click to expand... awwwww :loveyou: