Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

IB Skinner looking for some work...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ParKW

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello members of NamePros.
I am a Invision Board Skinner.
I design graphcis and styles fo IPB's with my free/spare time.
Right now, I am here to offer my services as a style and graphics designer.
What I have to offer is, 1 invision style, graphical button set and custom installation trough a cpanel.
How much as I charging?
I am charging 20.00 for all of this.
Note: Additional skins can be purchased for an additional 5.00D-:
Namepros is the first web realted forums to be offered my services.
I am willing to skin one IB a week.
For previews of my work please visit: http://ibskins.org
both skins which you can select in the user cp have been designed by me.
All graphics are also designed by me.
Give me a job and recieve a mind blowing style for next to nothing, as well as support and graphical solutions to your problems.
How do I accept payments? I only accept payments trough paypal. My paypal is: [email protected]
More previews of my work can also be found at http://football-city.com (preview coming soon...)
Note: You must be a registered user on both forums to view either style.

Please, dont feel shy to take advantage of my serives. I am a popular designer on InvisionFree forums and my work is known very well.

I only wish to do one skin a week.
Until things get rolling that is.

Thanks
ParKWad
Owner of: http://football-city.com
Manager of: http://ibskins.org
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back