Dynadot

events I AM LAMBO

NameSilo
Watch

lambo.com

Top Member
Impact
Hello frens,

I AM LAMBO of LAMBO.com and I will defend, defeat and humiliate those endeavouring to steal any of my domain name brands - including my moniker.

We have stood by in meek positioning watching poor decisions, one after another, rendered typically by "SOLE PANELISTS" - albeit with exceptions and inconsistency.

Digital assets stripped from legal holders and registrants who immediately (apparently), default to defensive posturing against Reverse Domain Name Hijackers (RDNH).

The injustice propagated against domain investors, speculators and BUILDERS - will not continue as it has.

In my case, a car company called "Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A." is attempting THEFT of my asset, nomenclature and taxonomy they possess ZERO rights to.

https://www.udrpsearch.com/wipo/d2022-1570

Counter measures to humiliate such endeavours are afoot. Unlawful theft will be duly punished through legal and commensurate counter efforts including any coerced and submissive accomplices.

Humiliation is inevitable should they desire METAWAR, even as the car company, NISSAN, found out with NISSAN.com
https://web.archive.org/web/20200131113518/https://www.nissan.com/

This is enough for now, I will continue to update as necessary.

In the meanwhile, you can add me on lichess (@lamboDOTcom).

We will save our industry from the filth that seeks to dismember it's legitimacy.

Thank you for time and God Bless. May the VRIL be with you.

lambo.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I will be following this, as well. Could you tell us if they approached you with an offer? Maybe a threat? Did you contact them? I'm not sure that putting it on DAN for 25 Mil is going to be looked upon favorably. I would've put a picture of Josh Lambo (the NFL kicker) with a contact email and left it at that. Similar to what Adam Dicker did with Rams.com.

In the US, the trademark "Lambo" by Lamborghini, Spa, lapsed in 2017. However, the trademark is active in Europe under their clothing brand, but the domain name was registered long before that.

This could get spicy.

Edit: There are numerous businesses with "Lambo" in their name that are not related to the automaker. Your name should be safe.

Last edited:
•••
Best of luck with this Lambo!

•••
youre fine youre not advertising anything but a name used for so many different things. Good luck. :)

•••
I agree with @The Durfer. You should be ok. But you need a good lawyer. Who doesn't make mistakes.

•••
•••
except one thing, should be 15m not 25m thats all. good luck.

•••
When I first saw your name my first thought was "Lambo" the nickname for Lambretta Scooters not Laborghino Cars. I'm sure there are many other uses. Such as personal nicknames. Nice name :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
You would really have to go out of your way to make this an infringement issue.

Outside of just being a good memorable term, there are actually people with the name -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Lambo

LinkedIn shows 1400+ people with the last name alone.

Absent any clear bad faith, this is a RDNH attempt at face value.

Brad

•••
This is like Nissan 2.0.

If they were smart they would just withdraw the UDRP and make a substantial offer if interested.
Nissan came out of that looking like real assholes, and they still don't own the domain.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
This is like Nissan 2.0.

If they were smart they would just withdraw the UDRP and make a substantial offer if interested.
Nissan came out of that looking like real assholes, and they still don't own the domain.

Brad
Perhaps the equivalent of a new Countach @lambo.com?

•••
This is like Nissan 2.0.

Brad
A company like Lamborghini could easily make a substantial offer if they wanted to, you're right. For some reason, they'd rather flex their muscles

•••
How do you justify your price if not related to the well known sport car brand?
How would you defend not just being a domain squatter if you've done nothing with the domain?

•••
How would you defend not just being a domain squatter if you've done nothing with the domain?
not how things work in the real world innocent until proven guilty ^^

•••
I'm so excited for this. Feel like the right person is found who can teach these m*fkers a good lesson who resort to these cheap & dirty ways to steal a domain. Good luck my man!

•••
Asking prices don't require justification.

Squatting requires more than simply owning an undeveloped domain name. Otherwise there would be thousands of companies, sitting on unused domain names right now, who would be in huge trouble just for preparing for potential future projects.

Last edited:
•••
If I plan on developing a name I will set a high price. There are names I own that the only reason the price is high is because I might want to develop it but will sell it if someone pays that price.

•••
all the luck in the world !!

I hope you will defend it as it deserves and hire the best lawyers.
In premium domains ESQwire are well known.

If Lambo Motors contact to offer you something... tell them you don't want money.
Be a kind and offer them a simple change. The domain for a single car: Veneno Roadster. :xf.cool:

•••
I saw this coming when I saw your domain.

•••
•••
all the luck in the world !!

I hope you will defend it as it deserves and hire the best lawyers.
In premium domains ESQwire are well known.

If Lambo Motors contact to offer you something... tell them you don't want money.
Be a kind and offer them a simple change. The domain for a single car: Veneno Roadster. :xf.cool:

And free gas for 5 years. Actually if they got the site than released the detail that they paid with one of their cars, the publicity will be worth 100 million.

•••
Here is the thing - you either have the right to own a domain or do not. If you do, you can ask any price you want as it is your rightful property.

Just asking a high price, absent anything else, is not bad faith.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Back