Dynadot

.info I think the buyer got a deal on creditreports.info for only

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
$1500 on the frontpage of sedo.
I would have guessed alot higher on this one.
But on the opposite end I think the seller of bumperstickers.biz was the winner bigtime with this one----you dont see to many .biz sales like this.
What does everyone think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Volholic said:
$1500 on the frontpage of sedo.
I would have guessed alot higher on this one.
But on the opposite end I think the seller of bumperstickers.biz was the winner bigtime with this one----you dont see to many .biz sales like this.
What does everyone think?

Agree on every point. Hope this means the start of an uptick trend for .biz names!

ripley.

•••
If someone's business is making or selling bumber stickers, that two word domain would be valuable get. Most likelly the other TLD's cost more or were not for sale. I don't think that is to high a price for that domain in comparison to other promotional costs. A person in the business might pay thee times that for a one time trade show booth, yellow page ad, or magazine ad. I'll bet the domain makes them many times that with the value of the generic name for that specific business. It's the kind of business that there are probably thousands of small companies doing, that makes the value larger due to supply vs. demand. I disagree that bumperstickers.biz was a high price, but I do agree that creditreports.info at $1500 was a steal in todays market.

•••
I agree as well. I thought that would've gone higher. What do you think about moron.com going for $25k?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back