domain i q 5 dot com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Rog

Established Member
Impact
2
LLN.com
I've had interest from Chinese buyers but trying to find the sweet spot for a sale.
I'd like to hear your thoughts on this one.
Cheers!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If it happened to be "IQ1", it would signify a leader in IQ tests, brain health, self development ...

I don't know what angle the "5" is getting at ...maybe IQs? A plural, abstract case. Chinese buyers do spend on these things, if they're decent. High hundreds / low thousands

IMO
 
Last edited:
0
•••
IQ5
5 Important things to do to improve your IQ
 
2
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back