NameSilo

I don't understand.. How does this work?

Spaceship
Watch

kingsize

Account Closed
Impact
I see people talking about PPC, AdSense, and other things.
How does this work?
If I want to be paid for putting someone's advertisement on my page, do I have to pay to have them on my page? How in the hell does this advertising revenue function?
Can someone explain this to me?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
U need to have a slot for advertising in your website.

but most important: u need to have traffic. If your website don't have traffic, how would people willing to pay?

you can join certain advertisers to allow people buy the ads from the advertiser and the ads wil appear in your website with some code insert in your website.

•••
You need to have site with lot of content. Then you need to paste the code at the position where you can think you'll get more clicks. Once you pasted the PPC code in your site then you need to drive traffic to your site. Once you do that you can see the clicks made to your site. Again clicks are random and you're not allowed to click on your own ads, if you do that you'll get banned from network.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back