I am new

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colleen

Established Member
Impact
5
Hey friends,

My name is Colleen. I am a 25 year old Canadian. I am looking to get my online portfolio set up to show my web design abilites.

I am looking for domain name ideas and layout suggestions for my portfolio/design site.

I hope to get to know you all. This place looks awesome and I love the colors!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome Colleen!

I'm also relatively new to this forum, it's a great place for sure...

Enjoy!

Security
 
0
•••
Welcome to the board Colleen im sure you will have hours of fun here
 
0
•••
Thank you both! :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros, Colleen! :D
 
0
•••
Thanks Armstrong! :D
 
0
•••
Hi Colleen. Welcome to the Board.

I'm also a Canuck (21 years in T.O., now in Montreal area).

Do you have any examples of your work?

Cheers,
OnSpec
 
0
•••
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros!
 
0
•••
welcome
 
0
•••
Thanks again! :)
 
0
•••
Hi Colleen
 
0
•••
Re: I am new

Aloha~~~~
Welcome, Colleen
i'm new, too
Mahalo

Originally posted by Colleen
Hey friends,

My name is Colleen. I am a 25 year old Canadian. I am looking to get my online portfolio set up to show my web design abilites.

I am looking for domain name ideas and layout suggestions for my portfolio/design site.

I hope to get to know you all. This place looks awesome and I love the colors!
 
0
•••
Some nice work. Clean, unclutterred, easy to read. Good luck with the new sales. Please PM pricing if you can.

Cheers
 
0
•••
hi colleen
 
0
•••
hello there colleen and welcome to NP :tu:
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP
 
0
•••
yes welcome
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone! I feel right at home! :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Colleen
Thanks everyone! I feel right at home! :)
Then I should probably keep my mouth shut.

Did you end up selling that second design? It looks alright, but too much like the average hosting company template in my over-the-top humble opinion. It's all about constructive criticism! Oh yeah!

Welcome to this crazy place by the way. Don't cry. Thanks.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back