Dynadot

I am looking forward to working with you

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

linetogo

Established Member
Impact
I am looking forward to working with you ..

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to NP . Happy domaining :)

•••
•••
welcome and enjoy the ride and look forward to hearing about how you are getting along!

•••
•••
Welcome to NP. I'm new here too! See ya around! :)

•••
Welcome to NamePros and Best!

•••
Thank you all for your warm welcome . .Hope to communicate with you soon.
Hello @Alphadomain22 .. and welcome to NamePros!

Not much of a meet and greet / introduction at all! lol .. How about you tell us a bit more about yourself, where you're from .. and what got you interested in domain?

Best of luck to you! :)
Thank you so much from your for your warm introduction I want to sell a few domain names which I think are very unique in their own way.

I have two questions that come up.
where can I find quality customer and what is the best way to sell the domains?

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for your warm welcome I would like to get more acquainted with Name Pro and get answers to some questions I have such as where can I find Qualified customers? And what is the best way to sell it?

By listing your domains at all main marketplaces like afternic, godaddy, sedo, undeveloped etc
list it everywhere and park at one of these, i would suggest undeveloped for parking.

Remember at the end of it only thing that matters for sale and getting qualified customers is your domain name. So make sure you do good research before buying domains for sale. NP is like encyclopaedia of domaining. so keep reading here. Cheers.

•••
Thank you for your thoughtful reply.

•••
What do you define as a qualified buyer?

•••
Someone who can benefit from buying the domain name.

•••
Have you posted them on auction here at namepros? And how many do you have, did you check their traffic, DA/PA, and stuff?

•••
Good day everyone. My name is Gideon Paul. I am new to the domain business and I am interested in knowing about buying and selling of domain names.
Ya all can help by directing me to threads that will speeden my learning.
Thanks.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back