I am a designer

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

xingles

New Member
Impact
0
I am a designer, may design logo, psd to xhtml.banner. Hoped that everybody may exchange
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to namepros, here you will find members who need logo, banner etc.
 
0
•••
check out this part of the forum:
http://www.namepros.com/design-contests/


You can post ur entries and win if your design gets chosen.
I looked at your services site. I would also recommend putting up a portfolio o your site showcasing your work, and an estimate for each job.

Good luck.
Rohan.
 
0
•••
Hi xingles welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
hi
welcome to the community
 
0
•••
Howdy.. welcome to NamePros :wave:
 
0
•••
Hello, nice to meet you :hi:
 
0
•••
xingles, welcome to the NP forums!
 
0
•••
Welcome to namepros xingles :) :wave:
 
0
•••
:hi: :wave:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back