domain I-20.Info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DotCom9

Established Member
Impact
238
Think of any value for this guys?/

I-20 is a government form that tells the U.S. government that you are eligible for F-1 Student Status. It's actually required to get an admission in an American University.

Thx.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Don't live in the US, so don't know about that form. Don't really know how you would develop that site just about a form, so I would have to say reg fee
 
0
•••
htmlindex said:
Don't live in the US, so don't know about that form. Don't really know how you would develop that site just about a form, so I would have to say reg fee

Thx for the reply Htmlindex.. It can be developed into a site where people can get info on how to apply for an I20 etc.. Similar to i20fever.com

Thx.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back