Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Hypocrite.tv Please Appraise

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

createmx

Established Member
Impact
26
Hi, I managed to find this domain available so I registered it.

.COM .NET .ORG .BIZ .INFO .US and even .WS are taken

Plus I know this domain has had a previous owner becuase there are links to it all over google.

What do you think? I don't have any ideas for it at the moment so I might end up selling it.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Any ideas?
 
0
•••
There's probably a reason he let it drop. If they come out with a tv show called "Hypocrite" it could be worth $x,xxx but otherwise I'd say reg fee (which for .tv is pretty high actually). :)
 
0
•••
$5 - $Reg Fee.

I can't see any use for it in the TV realm...
 
0
•••
Reg fee +/- a few bucks -- as said before, could be amazing if a show comes out with that as the name :)

-Rick
 
0
•••
I dont see any good value in it.. maybe around reg fee.

All the best,

SW
 
0
•••
I agree only if there is a t.v show will it be worth something.
 
0
•••
very low, I can't see a correlation between the domain and the extension
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back