domain Hybrid / Lend (.) com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazama San

Established Member
Impact
560
Am in two minds about its pricing. Your thoughts?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Limited to hybrid stuff, the order of the words would better as "lend hybrid". Plus, people don't say lend, they say hire (sometimes rent)

Overall, I struggle. Relatively little value, in my opinion
 
Last edited:
2
•••
HybridLand would be good. But HybrydLend? Doesn't make much sence to me, sorry...
 
2
•••
HybridLand would be good. But HybrydLend? Doesn't make much sence to me, sorry...

With all due respect, isn't hybrid lending a thing? That's what I 'researched' for a minute or two before snagging this one up. Plus, it's getting some traffic... if it weren't a thing it wouldn't accrue any traffic. Perhaps I should be more diligent w.r.t research.

Tbh it sounds a bit odd but I like the way it sounds lol
 
1
•••
With all due respect, isn't hybrid lending a thing? That's what I 'researched' for a minute or two before snagging this one up. Plus, it's getting some traffic... if it weren't a thing it wouldn't accrue any traffic. Perhaps I should be more diligent w.r.t research.

Tbh it sounds a bit odd but I like the way it sounds lol

Totally cool. I have a bunch of names myself that I just feel are ''right'' without any positive statistical indicators or huge traffic. I just gave my opinion, in particular this name, that I don't feel this one. But hey, we are all different. Good luck!
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back