Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain HurricaneAid.Us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainSlayer

Established Member
Impact
4
Picked this one up thought it would be a good domain for a charity.
Would appreciate opinions on value.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
low - mid $XX, nice name
 
0
•••
Anyone Else...
 
0
•••
As long as you develop it and don't sell the name to make a profit, I'll respect you.

Low $xx.
 
0
•••
I'm here in Florida and had to have my roof blown off by a hurricane and my building condemned and alot of personal belongings destroyed. Non- for profit organizations still make alot of money behind the scenes. Unfortunately in this world nothing is exactly what it seems. I feel terrible for those people I've donated money to the red-cross to help a little( they use the most percentage out of any other organizations out there), but in domainland if your not going to make a buck off a good domain someone else is. I may sound callous, but I wish I had enough money to be able to help everyone out there.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back