Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Established HungamaBoards.com vBulletin Forums

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ITDevil

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi I am looking to sell my community, Its discussion, arcade and sharing (legal) forum

HungamaBoards.com
Google PR : 2
Expiration Date: 24-oct-2008

The site gets est. 300+ Uniques per day, most of traffic is from google search and some from wikipedia. the forum comes with 2 Skins (Custom but NO PSD's). I have done several link directory submission and Google Adwords Campaigns.

Webalizer: hungamaboards.com/stats

Currently, I am using vBulletin with copyright removal, this license is not eligible for transfer so buyer need to buy or use his own license for it. The buyer will get

- Domain Name : HungamaBoards.com
- Free Site Transfer to his hosting / server
- Forum Database & Files (Excluding vBulletin)

I don't have a BIN, please post or pm me your offers

Thank You!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
SOLD to evilopinions
 
0
•••
Payment sent....Item received...Thanks...Will leave feedback soon....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back