negotiable HUGE .AI (Artificial Intelligence) Portfolio - December.ai

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corporate

Established Member
Impact
The following premium .ai (artificial intelligence) portfolio is for sale. Feel free to DM me with any questions.

December.ai
Deutsch.ai
Oreo.ai
Sour.ai
Swamp.ai
Webcams.ai
Mayflower.ai
Frontpage.ai
Bankers.ai
Frozen.ai
Frosty.ai
February.ai
Hills.ai
Hostname.ai
Reaper.ai
Smug.ai
Wilderness.ai
Admins.ai
Administrators.ai
Holdings.ai
Shipment.ai
Shipments.ai
Missile.ai
Missiles.ai
Hostmaster.ai
Hostmasters.ai
Corps.ai
TopTier.ai
Eastern.ai
Southern.ai
Scientists.ai
Soldiers.ai
Guys.ai
Capitol.ai
Surgeons.ai
Banned.ai
Millionaires.ai
Billionaires.ai
Trillionaires.ai
Boating.ai
Godly.ai
Webmasters.ai
Instructors.ai
Inventors.ai
Automobiles.ai
Pharmacies.ai
Surgeries.ai

Payment Method: Escrow.com
Registrar: NameCheap.com
Renewal Price: $58.88/Year
(this info universally applies to each domain in the list)

I'm currently accepting broker applications.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
No renewal dates given. No starting bid given. I offer $1 for all 47 as a job lot.

By the way, .ai is the country code for Anguilla, not artificial intelligence. Artificial intelligence is not a country. Anguilla is the most northerly of the Leeward Islands in the Lesser Antilles in the Caribbean Sea. It is a British overseas territory.

Last edited:
•••
No renewal dates given. No starting bid given. I offer $1 for all 47 as a job lot.

By the way, .ai is the country code for Anguilla, not artificial intelligence. Artificial intelligence is not a country. Anguilla is the most northerly of the Leeward Islands in the Lesser Antilles in the Caribbean Sea. It is a British overseas territory.

Hello,

In the present-day .ai market, artificial intelligence companies are ferociously buying .ai domains. This has caused some of said domains to bring more money than the .com counterparts. It's a rarity when someone truly draws a correlation between Anguilla and said extension in 2021. Similarly, the .gg extension represents Guernsey, and investors are viewing it through the lens of being an Esports acronym for "Good Game."

On the subject of renewal dates, .ai domains require a 2-year registration minimum. On this platform, it's mandated to post exact renewal dates for anything expiring within three months of the listing going live. Currently, this portfolio is assigned to a GoDaddy broker. From the publicly available sales, premium .ai's (since their 2017 relaunch) have brought figures in excess of $100,000 USD. There's a group of investors which aggressively bid on any one-word .ai which appears in WhoIs.ai auctions, with the goal of eventually finding end-users for everything.

Best,

Corporate

•••
However punters see a TLD, to represent it as punters see it is to misrepresent the TLD. You implied .AI (you used capitals) represents Artificial Intelligence. AI may do, although not necessarily. .AI most certainly does not. I also fail to see how any of those domains fall into the premium category in the context, whether that be artificial intelligence or Anguilla.

However, I was successful in prompting you to respond. A $1 bid, I trust you will agree, is very obviously not serious. But it has drawn you into providing some clarity.

Thank you.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back