analysis How To Value Organic Traffic

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Dan Fries wrote an interesting article on how to value organic traffic. Dan wrote the article with a slant on valuation as it pertains to a website acquisition. I think the article can benefit those that own traffic domains in helping to support their asking price. The article should benefit those that build websites too. From the article: Valuing organic traffic can be tricky, whether … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks, this is what I needed as I am onto-something-with-traffic now a days ;)

•••
•••
Great Articles by Dan Fries and Thanks for pointing it out for us with your post @equity78

I learnt something new on how to calculate the price of a domain with organic searches.

Also on another article I learned on how and when to exit your developed domain ( Exit while generating Increasing cash flow month after month instead of Decreasing cash flow so that you can sell for good profit showing the value to your buyer ) which makes sense and a good basic lesson to know regarding developed domains.

•••
Optimise for your readers, not search engines. First and foremost, write your buyer personas so you know to whom you're addressing your content. ...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back