NameSilo

How to make a thread sticky???

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

metrisoft

Established Member
Impact
7
I see sellers all the time with "sticky" threads, especially when they are selling large quantities. How do you make a thread sticky?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You have to purchase it with NP$. When posting a new thread, there should be an option to make the thread sticky for 675 NP$. The thread will stay stickied for a minimum of 2 weeks.

To get NP$, you can either make quality posts (but that's a miniscule amount), you can buy them directly (see http://www.namepros.com/npexchange.php), or you can do some work to get them (such as social bookmarking sites, etc. See http://www.namepros.com/np-incentives/).
 
0
•••
Thanks for your response. I just purchased some $NP.

Ok, I'm an idiot. I have 1000 NP now but I see no option to make a new thread sticky. Where is that option?
 
0
•••
1
•••
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back