IT.COM

How To Generate Passive Income From AdSense Using YouTube

NameSilo
Watch
Hello Dear Friends ,

As you might know I'm an internet marketer and I love sharing all my ideas and tutorials with you. My last post on my blog is about the relation between YouTube , Adsense and Passive Income (No work at all)

Below Im posting my article

Before some months (6 to be exact) I opened a site about Adsense Checks. Its basically a simple site which contains some of the most well-known Adsense checks on the internet. The site took me less than 25 minutes to build (using some free softwares and free templates) and I had a ready site with ZERO traffic. It was the proper time to advertise it. The question was plain simple, how would I get traffic for my new site?

I was then thinking of YouTube.com and by using Movie Maker I created a simple video which can be found HERE. I also added some important keywords like “google adsense checks cheque money from affiliate” and the result was quite good! So far the video has more than 530 views and counting. Many of you might tell “Hey 530 views are nothing” but don’t forget that Im not using any blackhat method (like using a sexy image girl as a thumbnail and get 1 million visitors which 99 % will call me a liar or something like that). Those 530 views are targeted visitors which are interested to know more about Adsense Checks and how does it work. So the chances that these visitors will visit my site are high as they found what they were looking for. If you search now on YouTube for “Adsense Checks” my video will show first in 816 other results

So by building the site for not more than 25 minutes and 15 minutes for the video you can have many coming visitors to your site WITHOUT doing any advertisements at all. The site I’m talking about is about 6 months old and I have been getting like $16 dollars so far from Adsense. Remember I haven’t done any advertisements at all except that video on YouTube.
Imagine if you could open 100 sites like the one I am talking about , creating a simple and short video for each of them and upload on YouTube and other video sites! Can you imagine the possible revenue you might be getting per month? Making a specific niche site for each one and just let them sit on your server , they wont consume a lot of space or bandwidth.

Summary of This Post

* Build a niche website which contains at least 2-3 pages of unique articles
* Ad Affiliate codes and well-blended adsense units
* Create different YouTube videos for each of the created sites and use proper keywords
* Enjoy getting passive income over and over again

This method has been tried and fully works if done properly so focus on the best keywords for each video on YouTube as thats where the traffic is going to come from

If you liked my post you can check more informative articles on my site www.olgizenullari.com

There is also a special section called "My Next Blog Post" where you can contact me and read what you want to know about!

Thanks for your attention

Olgi Zenullari

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great idea thanks for sharing

Brian

•••
Very clever idea and approach. I like it. You have no doubt had success.
Nice going!

•••
Thanks guys for your comments !

I'm always trying to find ways to do whitehat affiliate marketing and as always share it with you ;)

Cheers

Olgi

•••
nice idea thanks for sharing ^_^

•••
•••
Great and informative post ... Thanks a lot for sharing it :)

•••
I'm glad you liked it! Don't forget you can check my personal blog for more informative posts!

Cheers

Olgi

•••
thanks for sharing this idea.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back