Dynadot

tips How to Disable Text Copying Option in PDF File?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JanetFlores96

Impact
Okay so you are facing a problem regarding disabling the text copying option in PDF, I’ve facing this disabling text option too so after some research I found a great application that gives me this feature for free and you can use it so many times without paying any money. It can disable editing pdf files, disable printing in pdf and disable copying in pdf and much more. So the application name is “PDF CHAMP TOOL”, you can easily download this software from Chrome or any other browser.

Here is a step-by-step guide for disabling the text copying option in PDF Files:-

• First, you have to download and install this “PDF CHAMP TOOL” and then open it.
  • Now select your browse file by hitting the “Browse” option.
  • Now you see some checkboxes on your left side and then only mark on “Restrict user to copying text”
  • Then type your security key in the “PASSWORD BOX”
  • And then select you’re “OUTPUT LOCATION”
  • Now hit the “GENERATE PDF” button and you’re done.
You can Download PDF CHAMP TOOL For more detailed information about this Great Tool.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are many free tools available. Like for example, long back I used pdf995 which provides a variety of features. Not sure if its still around. PDF CHAMP Tool that you have mentioned seems to be paid and costs $49 (lifetime license) as the $29 is for just 1 year. For $49 there are many such options available. Just my thoughts....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back