Dynadot

How Important is SEO for Website Traffic?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
So you’ve built your website and now you’re ready to get others visiting your website and taking advatange immediately of your offer. Now there are tons of ways to get free traffic, but search engine traffic is highly the best. Why? Because it’s long-term and you want have to work as hard as people who haven’t taken the time to optimitze their websites for the search engines to pickup.

How easy is it to get listed in the search engines?

Some search engines such as Google, and Yahoo are always indexing new websites for their search engines everyday. It can take months to get listed but if done right you could easily be the ones who get listed in just a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
And we don't allow just linking to articles from this section.

You can edit your post and mention the link as source.

Thanks.

•••
Yes, SEO is important and most organic way to bring traffic to your websites.
I think there are only few ways to get traffic, and SEO is the best option, though SEO can be hard deal if you are dealing with competitive keywords :p

•••
Ive always gotten listed within a week or so...sometimes a few days. All of my traffic comes from search engines...important for me

•••
I agree with bamaboy....Its' very easy to get listed though.....if you are having hard time..let me know..I'll do it for you...SEO is one of the crucial steps to promote a website..as the traffic coming in is targeted to a good deal..

•••
Hi,

I am surprised if any webmaster will ask this types of question like relation between SEO and traffics.

According to me all work done by you for your site is known as SEO.

Its an another things that some way known as black hat seo and some way know as white hat SEO but we do SEO for our sites any way.

You will receive one or two visitors per year (rarely) without SEO.

•••
Hi,

I am surprised if any webmaster will ask this types of question like relation between SEO and traffics.

According to me all work done by you for your site is known as SEO.

Its an another things that some way known as black hat seo and some way know as white hat SEO but we do SEO for our sites any way.

You will receive one or two visitors per year (rarely) without SEO.

I am completely agree with arcorlaser.

You can do nothing without SEO. You are working for link or traffics both are a part of SEO.

•••
So you’ve built your website and now you’re ready to get others visiting your website and taking advatange immediately of your offer. Now there are tons of ways to get free traffic, but search engine traffic is highly the best. Why? Because it’s long-term and you want have to work as hard as people who haven’t taken the time to optimitze their websites for the search engines to pickup.

How easy is it to get listed in the search engines?

Some search engines such as Google, and Yahoo are always indexing new websites for their search engines everyday. It can take months to get listed but if done right you could easily be the ones who get listed in just a week.

SEO is a must if we want to get Organic Traffic. This traffic is free and is the most targeted too.

And you are right: SEO is very important.

•••
SEO is a must if we want to get Organic Traffic. This traffic is free and is the most targeted too.

And you are right: SEO is very important.

Hi,

Seo is very important to promote your site online. And by this way we can get organic traffics for our websites.

Organic traffics can give you more sales or profits than other traffics.

Organic traffics means traffics related to your site theme.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back