Dynadot

How I can complain networksolutions?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hi everybody.

i have big problem with networksolutions.

firstly after change site interface my home page dont see letter "i" and replace with "ı". i mean if my domain like "interface.io" i see "ınterface.ıo". and i cant access domain.

secondly i want to transfer my .io domain. i get 2 times aut code. and 2 times google domains dont accept this code.

i wrote almost 4-5 times and definitely dont solve anything. and still i cant access my include "i" letter domains and still i cant transfer my domain.

really and really what can i do?

best regards.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello @onemore,

Forum members would love to help you. The lack of responses to your posting probably indicates that it is not entirely clear what you mean. Could you explain a little more clearly what's going on?

•••
My domains look like this and i cant access because its not letter "ı". this all domains not idn. but ns new interface not working good and after chat customer service still no correction.

and i want to aut code for transfer. firstly aut code it comes too late almost 2-3 days. and WRONG. 2 times i want to transfer to google domains and rejected. after chat customer service answer this "we cant do anythink and you need wait 14 days for new code" but domain expiring.

really i am very sad.

Attachments

• Screenshot_291.png
    Screenshot_291.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 70
•••
•••
no, here looking normal.

and settings how can change domain name? i dont know :/

Attachments

• Screenshot_292.png
    Screenshot_292.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 56
•••
I solved the invalid auth code problem through their support chat, but I had to insist. First time I tried, the support agent told me it was out of his scope and I needed to call them.

The second support agent helped me out but I had to emphasize that I needed them to generate a brand new auth code, instead of sending me again the one that doesn't worked.

About your other problem, try to access directly to the domain manager. Login to your Network Solutions account and then type this URL on your browser, just change the last part with your domain name:

https://www.networksolutions.com/my-account/domain-center/domain-details?domain=mydomain.com

Hope that helps. :)

Last edited:
•••
I solved the invalid auth code problem through their support chat, but I had to insist. First time I tried, the support agent told me it was out of his scope and I needed to call them.

The second support agent helped me out but I had to emphasize that I needed them to generate a brand new auth code, instead of sending me again the one that doesn't worked.

About your other problem, try to access directly to the domain manager. Login to your Network Solutions account and then type this URL on your browser, just change the last part with your domain name:

https://www.networksolutions.com/my-account/domain-center/domain-details?domain=mydomain.com

Hope that helps. :)

ty for information. i can get aut code with your way but same code coming and not working :/

i say it support agent and say it we need wait 14 days for new code!

really and really terrible experience for me.

•••
terrible terrible terrible. i cant get aut code still!

Attachments

• Screenshot_293.png
    Screenshot_293.png
    281.6 KB · Views: 55
•••
and still i cant get my aut code. i cant push my all domains. i cant do anything. i try renew from ns and want to $360!

please how i can complain icann this company? any guide?

Attachments

• Screenshot_306.png
    Screenshot_306.png
    174.8 KB · Views: 55
•••
•••
•••
Submit your complain on NS twitter support account , i once faced same problem for .io domains and twitter guy of NS helped me a lot.

•••
i write on twitter and not helped me.

look this ticket how opened >:(>:(>:(

Attachments

• Screenshot_310.png
    Screenshot_310.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_309.png
    Screenshot_309.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 50
•••
Ever since I joined np I've read about members having difficulty transferring out from there.

•••
but this time; another level i think.

look at bottom. my domain and whois not say this but customer agent write me this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_296.png
    Screenshot_296.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 44
•••
okey guys after all this i can get new aut code :)

but really and really i dont like this situation.

ty for all!

•••
okey guys after all this i can get new aut code :)

but really and really i dont like this situation.

ty for all!

Nice! How do you solved it?

Last edited:
•••
You cannot complain because the official name is:
NOTWorkSolutions.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back