Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

How Fast Is Your Connection?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
I use Speedtest.net:



I pay for 4mbps.. this is about what I normally get on a speedtest tho actual download speeds are always much lower.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
 
Last edited:
0
•••
he simply used the code that is in the interface which gives you the bb code already (it is marked forum link for most forums)

 
0
•••
159165344.png
. its usually faster when I test it on my desktop, do to it being directly connected to the router.
 
0
•••
5189/1844 Not bad.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
1317/321, which I believe is a new record for me. :hehe:
 
0
•••
Geez.. I think I'm getting ripped off.. paying for extra hi-speed and apparently not getting it! :(
 
0
•••
Iam winning on "DownLoad Speed" so far :)
 
0
•••
 
0
•••
1327/165
 
0
•••


:)

-Steve
 
0
•••
Don't we have one of these threads every 6 months or so?

Either way...
 
0
•••
verizon FIOS will destroy their upload speed meter.
 
0
•••


My scores are quite a bit lower than my ISP's average... :-/

Edit: Highest upload speed so far! :tu:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
159520652.png
 
0
•••
viciouscircle said:
Don't we have one of these threads every 6 months or so?

Yes we had 1 using this exact same service in February.
 
0
•••




Mine is slow compared to you speed demons
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I'm just waiting for Bill to post.
 
0
•••
 
0
•••
peaches017 said:

00000000000000000000 my ,,,You are flying Peaches
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back