NameSilo

How Do You Load A Domain For DevHub??

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Nattydomain

Reuse DomainsTop Member
Impact
920
Got my domain rady to upload via Devhub but they adv to change the Ip address in the A to a ip address they provide..in my godaddy account when I click on the domain I dont see an A IP option? Anyone ever uploaded a site via Devhub from this method from both Godaddy and Moniker?

Thanx
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Are you talking about setting up an A record on godaddy?
 
0
•••
Got my domain rady to upload via Devhub but they adv to change the Ip address in the A to a ip address they provide..in my godaddy account when I click on the domain I dont see an A IP option? Anyone ever uploaded a site via Devhub from this method from both Godaddy and Moniker?

Thanx

Are you talking about domain name here or uploading an existing site from Godaddy to Devhub?.
 
0
•••
I was speaking about the A record set up but was able to just upload via nameservers.....thanx for your replies though!
 
0
•••
just in case you will need it again here is a link which sum it up pretty nice.

Link
 
0
•••
devhub minisite response

this is days old, but if youre still struggling, i just google the nameserver and changed it there. much easier and faster.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back