NameSilo

How do I get an ad code without AdSense!?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Duende

Account Closed
Impact
I'm missing like two ads on my front page, I think I can get them in there but I can't access Adsense and I just can't figure out the easiest way to fill those empty chunks of space! Thanks a ton!

EDIT: I seem to have been able to activate a few spaces, but I still have two large blocks at the bottom of my page that are of a different size than AdBrite is letting me pick. So how do I fill those custom size spots? I'm not able to get into coding at all, I wish this was more plug and go but without AdSense (can't access my account, sigh) I am kinda in the dark on doing this myself.

Thomas@ mma.bs

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, you might want to try the forgot password feature to see if that might help. Most people would want t regain access to their accounts for payout and tracking purposes. If you are really desperate, I suppose you could always try creating another account to replace the one you can't access.

•••
"but I can't access Adsense"

Can you tell us why you cannot access your own adsense account ?

•••
Multiple email accounts, a long period of time with a healthy amount of life injected there, a few websites, accounts all over the place...

Choose one. Feel better? ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back