Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain HotelsMontecarlo (.com)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
826
Hello to everyone! I would really appreciate if someone could appraise this domain I just purchased!

The domain was first registered in 1999 or 2000 and I just registered it yesterday. I checked its history and it had a 199$ sale but I'm not aware of when that happened. I am aware of the fact MonteCarlo is a special place. I believe that you can create a High Commission Hotel Booking Website for the Monte-Carlo Area. Expensive Hotel Bookings which generate thousands of dollars weekly.

Let me know your opinions!
Thanks!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The good version of this domain is "MontecarloHotels", for your domain I don't see a selling price higher than low XXX (if you are lucky).
Also, it is not 21 years old, it was registered yesterday.

If I was you, I would ask to have my money back and delete the domain.

Good luck! :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Actually, the domain is 20 years old according to archive.org but I registered it yesterday. In most of your appraisals you say domains have no value... I am waiting for an another appraisal.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
Yes I edited it because according to another checker it was 21 years old, but we are all familiar with archive.org so I prefer saying it's 20.
 
0
•••
Yes I edited it because according to another checker it was 21 years old, but we are all familiar with archive.org so I prefer saying it's 20.
The domain is still 1 day old. The domain age is the time passed from the last reg.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
I don't know how much your appraisal is reliable since I have found this on the internet: "In simple terms, “Domain Age” refers to the amount of time during which a domain name has existed." Still, I would like other people's appraisal. I think that the relationship between me and you affects your appraisal and don't think this is fair.
 
0
•••
I don't know how much your appraisal is reliable since I have found this on the internet: "In simple terms, “Domain Age” refers to the amount of time during which a domain name has existed." Still, I would like other people's appraisal. I think that the relationship between me and you affects your appraisal and don't think this is fair.
ahahah, ok boy
 
0
•••
up
 
0
•••
up
 
0
•••
up
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back