NameSilo

Hot.sale 2021!,Erotik.shop,Erotik.mobi,Meta.markets ,Series.es,Series.se,apparisals please!

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by VaneZhao, May 17, 2021

Replies:
Views:

Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaneZhao

VaneZhao Established Member

Hello everyone,
    hopefully all you doing well
    can appraise these domains in the title ?
    Thanks in advance!

Last edited: May 17, 2021
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. jhm

jhm Glazed

Hot.sale - Low thousands
    Erotik.shop - Low hundreds (not thrilled about this one, if you're lucky...don't like the misspell)
    Erotik.mobi - Reg fee
    Meta.markets - Reg fee (I preferred metal.markets. Meta with markets makes little sense, in my view)
    Series.es - High hundreds, up to low thousands
    Series.se - High hundreds, up to low thousands

3. VaneZhao

NO,You are totally wrong, ‘’Erotik‘’not misspelled, instead ,Erotik is premium and ultra keywords in German and Swedish, Danish,turkish and more languages of Europeans

Erotik.shop have got 7500 euro and Erotik.mobi 850 euro at dan.com

Hot.sale got offers from hotsale.com.ar up to 6500 Euro already

4. VaneZhao

BTW,your domain.公司 is reg fee, 公司 means company in Chinese PINYIN,
    howere, companies in China only use Com, CN, COM.CN ,NET, ORG

Thanks for your reply!

5. jhm

jhm Glazed

@VaneZhao Yeah, "Erotik" isn't proper English...if you got a genuine offer of high thousands, I take my hat off to you. Erotik.mobi...can't get around that, sorry

Hot.sale is great, I like it. Things with a ".com variant" will command more respect, still happy sticking with low thousands (more is possible, I prefer to stick with a likely sale, than speculative, in these cases)

See what others think, second opinions are good

6. VaneZhao

yeah, erotikshop.com,erotikshop.net, erotikshop24.de,erotikshop.biz,erotikshop.ch,erotikshop24.com and more similar domains like these got offers at sedo.com

7. jhm

jhm Glazed

@VaneZhao Yes, they are more respect extensions. Like my IDN, as you've mentioned, it isn't as respected...its fun. More is certainly possible, with a specific buyer. But still...fairly happy with what I quoted, as a "more sure" sale, than speculative - An appraisal is an assessment, others will have different assessments...makes the industry interesting

8. VaneZhao

BTW,Hot.sale and Erotik.shop are registry premium domain, and Eerotikshop.shop, Erotik-shop.shop are both registered by two Germans and ,Erotik.store reversed by registry.

9. jhm

jhm Glazed

Life.sucks is also premium, Dynadot want a million dollars...*giggles*

I like hot.sale, I'm a fan

10. Bohdan

Bohdan Top Contributor VIP

Hot.sale is a good one. High $ $$$ - low-mid $$ $$$ range.

11. VaneZhao

I personally suggest you that Domain.公司 should be dropped, dont waste your money, because im Chinese, therefore, i know what Chinese domain investors and companies‘s’demands!

12. Amit V

Amit V Established Member

Erotik.shop Great name for the German speaking community. Get a shopify store with that name & in these days with everybody staying home and ordering online... You will make money.

13. jhm

jhm Glazed

@VaneZhao Yeah, IDN's are fun. I own a few...car.com, name.com...those are my "strongest"

I am in tune with Chinese investors, the guy that owns game.com (in Chinese) wants a little over $2m. I know of a proposed offer he got of a little under $700k. That said, think I'll stick around before dropping the Chinese stuff

14. VaneZhao

Thanks for your good advice, I know Erotik.shop is a good domain, but not sure about its price range is

15. VaneZhao

Dont trust what they said to you,on the other hand, they just want to find someone and sell to them, as a matter of fact ,no one wants such IDN domains in China, trust in me.

16. Amit V

I dont do any outbounding stuff but in this case I would suggest that you look up some big shops in Germany, Austria and Swiss and write to them . I would be very surprised if you dont get any good offers. Look up Google trends for erotik for these countries . Great results!

17. jhm

jhm Glazed

@VaneZhao I trust you, think I'll hang around. Again, speculative, plus I don't mind as much

I believe you'll do well with some of your domains, good luck

18. VaneZhao

Thanks, i will put it up at sedo and spend 69 euro for a showcase

19. Amit V

Okay but thats not a gurantee. Try it but take my 2 cents of advice and write to some german companies or shops. They basically all undesrstand English.

20. VaneZhao

Thats good idea,but here in China Google are banned by Chinese Government,because ,Google against the some regulations therefore ,i turn to Bing.com, but some adult infos can not be shown as i searched,because Bing has to obey to the regulations set by Chinese Government if they want to continue to be here.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice