negotiable hostingtalk.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

icehole

Established Member
Impact
1
Selling the name hostingtalk.net

I recently managed to snap this one.

The .com has been developed.

The first offer I like will get it, no auction will be made. This way, I will accept the first reasonable price, and the first person to make a bid (reasonable bid) will get it, so if you are interested bid NOW). This only benefits you, but since I want a quick sale if possible, this is what I am doing.

I WILL also consider trades for 3-letter names (.net or .com)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
maybe ask georgek, I believe he owns hostingtalk.com
 
0
•••
Yes he owned Hostingtalk.com and ht.com. Though he need to market the forum more actively ..

TW
 
0
•••
Got an offer of a slightly lower cash option, or the choice between two 3-letter .net's

If anyone has any more offers, send them now or forever hold your peace :D
 
0
•••
Can you tell us a price ?
 
0
•••
yes

price to buy this name is now $200

First offer gets it
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back