Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hosting Domains Wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm looking to buy a few hosting domains, I want to spend around $15 - $20 per domain.

I may also be interested in some 5L.com's that sound as if they should be a word....Something brandable.

Please PM!

Payment via PayPal
:santa:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You don't or you do ?

Anyway I have pmed you :)


=SeanPreston;3683538]Hello, I'm looking to buy a few hosting domains, I don't want to spend around $15 - $20 per domain.

Please PM!

Payment via PayPal
:santa:[/QUOTE]
 
0
•••
oops...I do :)
 
0
•••
I've had a few PM's, I need 2 word max please.

I may also be interested in some 5L.com's that sound as if they should be a word....Something brandable.
 
0
•••
names sent


`
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
what extension? for the max 2 words?

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
sent few names.
 
0
•••
pm'ed.
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back