Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hostdrive.com Experience.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

mr-x

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
46,470
HostDrive has been my provider for 10+ years. I have a dedicated server with raid 5, nightly backups.

I've used several hosting companies over the years, including hardware in my own office. HostDrive is by far the best hosting company I've ever used.

Support is 100%. Never had a time when i couldn't reach them or they didn't respond quickly. Through hard drive failures, network outages, even mistakes while logged in as root ;).

Hosting is a commodity service. The only thing that really sets companies apart is their service. Hostdrive.com has been there for me rain or shine. If you need a reliable hosting company give them call.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back