Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JLTMzz

Established Member
Impact
Newbie here,please appraise.
Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Im new here if someone could help me,even if it is to say that this is worthless,I would apreciate.
Thank you

•••
Hey Joao.

I have absolutely no experience in valuing domain names, but I'd say it depends entirely on what a potential buyer is willing to pay for it.

Many factors to consider (available to read about here on NamePros.com) but if I owned it personally I wouldn't let it go for less than $50 while applying outbound via an email campaign directly to potential end-users - with an attempt to (1) flip it quickly, (2) read and learn here on NamePros, then (3) invest in domains I don't need anyone to share an appraisal opinion on.

Good luck with the domain name, and welcome to NamePros :)

Regards
Clint

•••
Thank you,i have been reading a lot but without real experience its a bit hard

•••
Thank you,i have been reading a lot but without real experience its a bit hard
Hey Joao.

I relate to your point, but whether a fellow domainer appraises it at $x or $xxx xxx, without an actual offer you would likely still have to source potential buyers for it yourself. Selling here on NamePros means that you are parting with your domain name at a discounted/reseller price (and to very picky buyers).

I'd advise that you list it on several platforms like SEDO, GoDaddy, Afternic, etc. and focus on the learning part of the game. Appraisals are great for really good quality gems which you are willing to hold on to for a lengthy period of time, otherwise they're all relative in my opinion.

I'm sure you'll find a buyer eventually.

•••
Hi, JLTMzz. Interesting domain there. If you're new to domaining, I'd say you're at least on the right track by going for a two-word, generic .com with meaning. I'm imagining this domain would be used for RPG players or even thrill seekers looking for something beyond a typical haunted house experience.

Reseller price (what you could probably sell to to someone like me on NamePros or other domainer venues): ~$40
Retail price (what you might hope to get from an end user that wants it): $500+

Best of luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back