Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain homesforsale.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

little_alan

Established Member
Impact
11
1996 domain

GOLD Keyword

would suit a real estate agency or Agent to a T
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
.net's are not as good anymore, but still a good extension.

Awesome domain tho! I am not sure what kind of market the real-estate domain sector is, but I would say high xxx - maybe more.
 
0
•••
high xxx?

ha, it just passed in at $5000 on Flippa, 2 days ago.
 
0
•••
omg, good for you - yea, I did not know how well these ones do - Thats awesome!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back