Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Established HomesForSale.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Guy

New Member
Impact
1
Hi,

The domain is HomesForSale.net and includes the webite of about 140,000 city pages and millions of listings imported via API.

I've attached a recent traffic report (25,700 page views and 6720 sessions in June & July all from free traffic). Revenue the past 60 days is $325.

My company once sold the domain in 2011 for $155,000 via Escrow.com. The buyer put $35,000 down and then defaulted on his payments so we got the site back.

Over the years, I've received random offers up to $50,000 but wasn't interested in selling then.

I listed it on Flippa in March and turned down a post-auction offer of $18,000 (highest bid during auction was $17,500). You can see the auction here:
https://flippa.com/3892872-18-yr-old-premium-real-estate-domain-website-financing-accepted

I need the money so I'm now willing to sell for around $18k (or make me an offer), although I know it's worth much more. My loss is your gain!

If interested, I can provide proof for any data you want but most of the value is in the domain name itself.
Just let me know.

Thanks,

Don
 

Attachments

  • Traffic for June-July, 2015.jpg
    Traffic for June-July, 2015.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 70
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If I am correct, you have to be a licensed real estate agent to access MLS records to keep the site up to date and in some states, like Florida, it's illegal to list homes without the license. Am I correct?

Also, for $18K I expect to see huge revenue, which I do not with your statements and with the actual SEO statistics. Explain? Also, if you were offered $50K then why are you asking $18K? Something just smells fishy here.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back