Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain HOME(dot)GS

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AX9

Account Closed
Impact
1
In "GS" I see Global Site.)) What are you think about this domain?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it is worth about $30-$60. :imho:
 
0
•••
Not a good tld, but a good keyword nonetheless worth mid $xx undeveloped imo.
 
0
•••
Yeah, even I'd say around $60 due to the presence of a very strong keyword, namely home.
 
0
•••
Around Mid $xx or so.
 
0
•••
The local market has approx. 20 residents I believe.
Aside from real estate it's a good name for a portal but the ext basically gets little use.
IMO mid-$$
 
0
•••
GS stands for South Georgia as well and maybe this can increase a little bit its value
you can check in any acronym site
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back