[Hiring] Vbulletin forum coder

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayzn

Established Member
Impact
0
I am creating a PC Gaming community and I need a vbulletin skin I created skinned. I can either pay in cash or I will let you be an admin (If immature you will be kicked and no cash will be sent your way). So please, leave your contacts, previous works, and what you cost.
http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jumpcj4.jpg
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back