Dynadot

Hire My Team Of Writers! 101% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
To all Namepro Members!

I currently have a team of 10 writers who are all undergraduates eagerly looking for work due to our recent economic depression.

We write 100% unique and high quality articles to suit everyone's needs.

We do follow the Service Level Agreement(SLA):

- 100% Unique Articles
- Researched Before Writing
- 100% Correct Grammar, No Spelling Errors, Good Vocabulary
- You Own All Rights to the Articles
- Copyscape Passed
- Keyword Density For SEO Upon Request
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Fast Turnaround Time (Subject to Difficulty Level on the Subject)

Payment method:
Paypal Only

Pricing:
USD $1.00 per 100 Words

However, if you are ordering articles that are 500 words or more... We have special affordable rates!

• USD $4.00 per 500 Words!
  • USD $6.00 per 800 words!

A sample article is as follows:

Sample Article

Stress symptoms are known as psychosomastic. This is a term that literally translates to the "mind/body". This means that the psychological stress carries the physiological effects as well in the very near future. It is a well-known fact that extended stress produces wear and tear on healthy organs. The worse part is that this stress affects the already damaged link. A good example to take note will be an ulcerated stomach lining.

Occasionally, there is a predisposition towards a psychosomatic dysfunction that emerges under excessive amounts of stress. And sometimes, the defenses of the body are greatly weakened when there is stress. Therefore, the body is weakened against disorders, diseases and dysfunctions. Sometimes, stress overwhelms a person's healthy habits and this leaves a healthy individual with insufficient energy to exercise. Besides, we cannot forget that stress will cause us to indulge in unhealthy habits like drinking and smoking.

Many people refuse to admit that they are prone to psychosomatic problems because they are quick to think that stress is an imaginary problem. Well, the bad news is that stress symptoms are definitely not imaginary. If psychosomatic symptoms were to continue for too long, this person will definitely become sick.

Even when you breathe, stress will make it become a more rapid process. If the stress is only short-term, it will only be panting. But, if the stress is on a long-term basis, rapid respiration will happen often and the person affected will have a dry mouth and irritated nasal passages. Besides that, the affected individual will also experience chest pains because the diaphragm muscles are cramping. Shallow breathing affects the amount of oxygen in the bloodstream because there is a huge decline in the amount of carbon dioxide in the bloodstream. The high levels of carbon dioxide trigger the breathing reflex. Fewer breaths are taken and the affected individual is starting to feel giddy. In addition, the individual will also feels his lips tingle and fingers numb. The feeling of adrenaline flow through the individual's blood system and his heart starts to pound. When the individual is nervous, the adrenaline will pour in and he will hyperventilate.

Managing hyperventilation can be easy if you imagine yourself breathing into and out of a paper bag. But, unfortunately, there may be other stress chain reactions that might make remedy for psychosomatic problems challenging.

Higher blood sugar levels are also a part of a chain of effects. These sugar levels stimulate the flow of additional insulin to break the sugars down into simpler sugars. When too much insulin is produced, blood sugar levels fall drastically and the person will feel tired often. This condition is commonly known as hypoglycemia and the person will crave for nicotine, caffeine and simple sugars. These disasters will often lead to more trouble because there is greater stimulation of insulin and the vicious cycle repeats where low blood sugar cycle continues.

Stress chain reaction can also affect the digestive system. Many people might be ignorant that their stomachs can be adversely affected by stress symptoms as the rhythmic smooth muscle contractions retards greatly and gastric glands decrease the output. Soon, there will be all sorts of problems like gastritis, nausea and even constipation.

guarantee22.gif

Mod edit...

We are very interested in long-term working relationships as well and we are keen to give special rates! :D

PLEASE GIVE US A TRY AND I VOW THAT MY TEAM WILL DO THEIR UTMOST BEST TO GIVE YOU 100% SATISFACTION!

Yours Sincerely,
DeliciousCat From NamePros &
SBongo From DigitalPoint

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
PM sent

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for a nice article...

•••
jaydub said:
Thank you for a nice article...

Thanks and kudos to the moderator for posting such a kind review. :laugh:

We are still open for more orders, please contact me asap and we can work something out together.

Thanks,
DeliciousCat

•••
The worse part is that this stress affects the already damaged link. A good example to take note will be an ulcerated stomach lining.
I am looking for an article writer, but see a glaring mistake in the example you
gave. Shouldn't it be "worst" instead of "worse"?

•••
I just received my article - it was extremely high quality, and I am very pleased with it. I definitely recommend these guys.

•••
free bump for you dudes :)

Fascinating sample answer: but its made me stressed :S

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back