Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain hiphopforum.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostWriter

Established Member
Impact
24
hip hop, grew up on it, never thought it would dominate the pop charts though. couldn,t get hiphop.com(a little steep), so i got hiphopforum.com.
give me as much input as you can please as i want to know what you all think and ultimately if i overpaid(i'll let you know later). :$: :D
i think i got a great deal.
i may finally really develop one.

bring it please,

rice
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Great domain, but don't get your hopes up about value until it's developed with around 2,000 users... If you can get this site going, it'll be worth more to you in Google AdSense revenue than selling it.

Mid-high XX wholesale, low XXX to an end user. Developed with users, up to high XXX or beyond :)
 
0
•••
thanks rick, i am appreciative of any and all advice on this one. please keep them coming.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
anyone interested i am having a logo contest in web design project forum, thanks.
please more appraisals.

rice
 
0
•••
Nice name!
Keep it yourself and develop it. You can have a winner here. This forum would run itself after awhile.

Developed and high user count… mid-XXX

On the logo… I hope Lorenzo is in this one, he does great work!

RickyG
 
0
•••
great domain!
 
0
•••
These appraisals are lowball. This is worth $500 - $1200 undeveloped in my opinion. Developed with 10,000 members, we're talking $20k+.
 
0
•••
Thank you luke. I am really trying to decide a direction I want to go as far as the site goes and all of you opinions help. I am definately seeing that I must develop it. Maybe I should just start initially with a vbulletin type site. While I believe it will get members fairly fast, I am hesitant to allow the site to go into a gangter rap type style, its something I have to think about. I think it could be a cleaner site, something with a positive message. If hip hop continues its current route it will self destruct. Anyway, I did check and it seems to be one of the more popular forum terms, more popular than rap forum or any hiphop/rap forum name. Thank all of you for your opinions, please keep them coming in.

Regards,

Rice
 
0
•••
Thanks
 
0
•••
Very good name I'd say!
 
0
•••
rice said:
Thank you luke. I am really trying to decide a direction I want to go as far as the site goes and all of you opinions help. I am definately seeing that I must develop it. Maybe I should just start initially with a vbulletin type site. While I believe it will get members fairly fast, I am hesitant to allow the site to go into a gangter rap type style, its something I have to think about. I think it could be a cleaner site, something with a positive message. If hip hop continues its current route it will self destruct. Anyway, I did check and it seems to be one of the more popular forum terms, more popular than rap forum or any hiphop/rap forum name. Thank all of you for your opinions, please keep them coming in.

Regards,

Rice


Depends on which way you're looking at it.. Hiphop is not falling its currently growing and becoming more and more popular. Your forum should focus on straight HipHip Discussions and everything involving it. Movies, Music, Fashion, Etc..

The forum would be a big hit.. Just don't allow people to battle on it
B-)
 
0
•••
Depite the fact that i am not really into hiphop but as a msuician myself and knowing that hiphop is a big thing i'd say you got yourself a great domain name here. And i partly agree with Luke. I'd say this one is worth mid to high $xxx undeveloped.

I would register it right away for 10 years and see what you can come up with.I would concentrate on HipHip discussions, yes, but as well as on related music styles etc.

Good Luck!

Thorsten
 
0
•••
Low $xx
 
0
•••
Great Name ,Development potential
$xx mid ---> $xxx low
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back