Dynadot

Highest paying AdSense keywords

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Can someone please refresh my memory with a link or list of highest paying keywords on adsense.

Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
effective secrets for the promote your site, business....

We do not appreciate spam or warez here, goodbye.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
dgridley said:
Check out www.iotaweb.org for keyword values.. it's a useful site that I've made use of often in formulating posts.

Nice one Dave, bookmarked, and rep added (well would have but I've gotten the "fond" message...lol)

Last edited:
•••
My highest click earning ever was $1.75 for a computer product.

•••
lol.. Google probably gived us 30% of what they get..

My highest was at Google for $4.38 which was a poker domain.

Highest are generally
Yahoo Domains
Poker stuff
Adult stuff

- Steve

•••
Check out www.iotaweb.org for keyword values.. it's a useful site that I've made use of often in formulating posts.

Excellent WORK done. I was looking around for this.

but my question is , whether this is pertaining to the US or GLOBAL?

Do you mean DOMAINS or developed domains like FORUMS, BOARDS, so on.

•••
Hey , don't use that list! first of all don't belive peole who said "hey write a page about loan and you will get 170 USD / click " , man google is very smartr
1) it won't pay more then 50-100 cents/ click even if you write 100 websites about loans/banking ... ++++
2) you will easy get yourself banned from google! google manualy verify every website that is writing loans related content...

So trust no one!

iNod said:
lol.. Google probably gived us 30% of what they get..

Highest are generally
Yahoo Domains
Poker stuff
Adult stuff

- Steve

aren't adult content/links prohibiten for google adwords/google adsense?!

•••
I received at Sedo a 2.15$/click for insurances.

•••
softgroups said:
Hey , don't use that list! first of all don't belive peole who said "hey write a page about loan and you will get 170 USD / click " , man google is very smartr
1) it won't pay more then 50-100 cents/ click even if you write 100 websites about loans/banking ... ++++
2) you will easy get yourself banned from google! google manualy verify every website that is writing loans related content...

So trust no one!

You mean to say that while Google gets $50 bucks or more paid to them by an advertiser, we, the publishers will only see 50 - 100 cents per click?

That's like 2 tenths of a percent pass through to the Publishers. Google then would keep 99.98 % of the proceeds?

That hardly seems fair. :(

GoPC

•••
I doubt that's true as I've personally had clicks as high as $12 (if I remember correctly)...

I'm sure they follow some sort of algorithm in serving their ads but the high clicks are indeed "possible". I don't think they occur often tho.

GoPC said:
You mean to say that while Google gets $50 bucks or more paid to them by an advertiser, we, the publishers will only see 50 - 100 cents per click?

That's like 2 tenths of a percent pass through to the Publishers. Google then would keep 99.98 % of the proceeds?

That hardly seems fair. :(

GoPC

•••
It would seem to me that what ads payout could be directly related to your site's page rank.

In other words, the $50 plus ads would appear on pages with a PR5 or higher while, PR4 sites get the $ Teens to $20s and the PR3 and under get the minusclue paying ads.

Looking at it from the standpoint of an advertiser, that would be a great sale pitch to me... I would pay MORE for higher quality and more targetd traffic.

GoPC

•••
Boy, I would love to see how much per click I get with Adsense, but, I haven't had a click as of yet...... :'(

•••
I really doubt that advertisers are paying $50 per click....except in very rate cases....normally even poker sites are paying $4-$8 for their clicks. One needs to distinguish between max bid and what is actually charged.

•••
It might work with a combination of page rank and with bids similar to the way eBay does it.. high PR gets the better ads and the advertiser pays according to how much the second highest bidder is willing to pay.. for example.. high bidder is willing to pay up to $50 per click, second highest will pay $12.. so the high bidder only actually has to pay $12.50?

quality said:
I really doubt that advertisers are paying $50 per click....except in very rate cases....normally even poker sites are paying $4-$8 for their clicks. One needs to distinguish between max bid and what is actually charged.

•••
The various sites that keep a current tab on what keywords are bid (such as Yahoo's Search Marketing tools) show a bit of a slide in Mortgage Loans domains to the mid to upper $40s per click. And the top 10 positions are all in there.

How that translates from $40 - $50 bucks on their bid price to $2 - $3 bucks on our click price is one of those secrets that Google and Yahoo keep.

Kinda like that secret about how they KNOW click fraud isn't as bad as its reported to be, but they can't say HOW they know. ;)

GoPC

•••
I just dont believe advertisers are actually paying $40 a click.....when you look at the bids on overture they are nothing like $40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check it out.

•••
The highest I got was $1.95. But most of clicks bring 0.03-0.10

•••
the amount shown from those sites is how much $ advertisers pay, not how much you get payed.

•••
Also, advertisers often bid less to advertise on the content network (web sites running Adsense) then the search network (search results and Google partners) or opt to have their ads shown only on the search network because they get better conversions.

So big-spending advertisers may pay those prices for clicks on ads in the search results and bid much less (or not run their ads at all) on websites running Adsense.

•••
The site I have the most clicks I get 5-10 cents per click. The highest surprisingly was on Sedo $4.79 health related. What made it even more sweet was it was on a .88 info I regged a month before. IU have found adult and music tends to pay on the lower end and specific niches have a higher return.

SirenGirl

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back