NameSilo

High Quality Website Design & Development Services [See Portfolio Inside]

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omario24

Established Member
Impact
2
Hello everyone,

My name is Omar and I am a freelance web designer based in London, Ontario, Canada. Web design is my passion and I have over 8 years of experience developing websites.

Key Proficiencies:
◦ Adobe Photoshop/ImageReady
◦ HTML/HTML5/XHTML
◦ CSS/CSS3
◦ WordPress

I invite you to take a look at my work over at http://ohachem.com. If you like what you see, would like a quote on a project, and/or have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me via these forums or through my main website. When contacting, please provide any important information relevant to your specific project so that I can provide an appropriate quote.

I look forward to hearing from some of you soon.

Thank you!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back