Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

High Quality Template for Auction

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

diVision

Established Member
Impact
0
This design is fresh out of Photoshop and ready to use for whatever type of site you want. I originally created it especially not to be a hosting template, but if the price is above opening bid then coversions to any site are free. (i.e: convert to a hosting site)

I can code it properly (isn't now) upon purchase, however if you require flash it will have to be an extra charge. This is because I don't do flash I have to outsource it from someone else.

If you are really interested in the site, my team can create a php/mysql backend with the flash and HTML aswell as company branding (logo's, banners etc). Prices on this will have to be discussed.

http://www.ausfmx.com/design/as2/index.html

BIDDING STARTS AT $75 INCREMENTS OF $5 BUYOUT $125.

Payment by PayPal.

Thankyou :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice work Welcome to Namepros!

Good luck
 
0
•••
Impressive!

ST
 
0
•••
Thanks guys! This place is really good I hope I have luck selling designs here.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back