NameSilo

High Paying Adsense Keyword List

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mesothelioma $84.08
mesothelioma attorneys $80.93
mesothelioma lawyers $69.04
malignant pleural mesothelioma $55.95
Asbestos Cancer $54.17
mesothelioma symptoms $53.66
peritoneal mesothelioma $52.27

Mesothelioma ads still leading the pack huh...?

•••
•••
hmm..thats their clicks..the advertisier mave have stopped advertising

•••
But that's what folks still don't seem to get, it can't be "their clicks" because they don't know what keywords trigger what price clicks. They don't know what keywords are picked up for how many ads in what units. So unless they clicked the ads themselves and provided the ads so they knew exactly how much they were charged (Doubly breaking TOS and costing themselves a tonna money for something that changes daily), these amounts are either randomly created, or based solely off of adwords bid amounts/overture public info.
-Allan

•••
I suspect the latter Allan.

•••
yah... what allan said.. cos they can't get the exact amount...

•••
I will say what I get per click, I get an average of a little over $1 per click for mesothelioma content. At the same time, the click price can range from 10 cents all the way to $2. I haven't seen anything as high as the prices I've seen listed (for me nothing over $2). I guess the mesothelioma click rates aren't as high as they use to be and definitely aren't as high as claimed on a lot of sites.

As an added question does this company http://xperya.com/ really pay $1 per click? I see it advertised on the site with high paying adsense keywords but do they really pay? The domains been registered for about 2 years. I did a google search and didn't see much but according to their page they seem to have a decent client list of respected websites.

•••
xperya has to be fraud! look at this:
We'll send you a payment with PayPal (paypal.com) approximately 90 days after the end of each calendar month if your earned balance is US $1000 or more.

5 cents a click and payout at $1000! They are just getting as much money as they can, then when the first person gets to $1000, the site will disapear.

•••
•••
hotrod12 said:
Another good site for this is
http://adsenseheaven.com/

Can we count the days before Google sends them a cease and desist order or legally grabs the domain from them for trademark violations? Even if it doesn't happen the site might claim that to run off with your money.

•••
is it in their TOS? not allowing a domain contains word "adsense"?

•••
Mesothelioma revenue seems to have dropped a lot. It's now only about 0.6$/10 clicks.

•••
aditan22 said:
is it in their TOS? not allowing a domain contains word "adsense"?

Doesn't matter with TOS.

It's trademark infrigement.

•••
i have no idea what Mesothelioma is.
anyway, how does this adwords thing work? i'm quite lost.

•••
It's a kind of cancer. Many people use this as it has a very high revenue (well, used to have).

•••
dweeb said:
i have no idea what Mesothelioma is.
anyway, how does this adwords thing work? i'm quite lost.

Adwords is googles program where you pay to advertise your site or product. Adsense is the program where you put googles banner on your site and get paid per click people make on your site.

•••
stma said:
Can we count the days before Google sends them a cease and desist order or legally grabs the domain from them for trademark violations? Even if it doesn't happen the site might claim that to run off with your money.

Google does not own adsense.com - another company does and has for a while now (since 1997 to be exact).

Explain that one.

If I were that company, I would be suing Google for damages to their site/brand just as google would do to them if the tables were turned. Did google actually use the name AdSense before 1997? Doubtful.

However, maybe the volume of type-in traffic is so great that they are not pursuing Google on it. Afterall, I found the site because I typed in adsense.com thinking it was almost 99% that google owned it. I was wrong.

mozak said:

Ahhhh! The spam cryer. I find that most folks that cry spam actually do not understand what is spam and what is not. Everythig is spam to them. Unless you can elaborate and prove, there's really no point in accusing anyone of spam with a one-word post like that.

deu12000 said:
I will say what I get per click, I get an average of a little over $1 per click for mesothelioma content.

Now that, I believe, is against Google's TOS.

Also, remember that it matters what ad is clicked. The top ad for Mesothlioma should be way more than just a dollar revenue to an adsense publisher.

I believe that it also may also matter how long a visitor is on your site/page and if he scrolls or not and perhaps even their activity on the referred page. I cannot be certain for any of this, but go looking around the web. There are plenty of forums out there where folks are divulging some things they found here and there. Is any of it true? Who knows, but it is compelling to say the least.

Last edited:
•••
It is actually isn't against their TOS now to disclose that. You can disclose just about everything on your report except CTR, as far as I know but you might just want to double check.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back